Top End consulting is a Great Temp Company to work with. I have been on the books for 4+ years and I really enjoy it. The venues we are placed with are professional & great working environments. Gudrun, Employee
Being part of a great team at TOPEND for 3yrs. A great company and work mates, working at different venues, fair rates of pay, meeting new people, all ln all a great company to be a part of. Brian, Employee
Welcoming, serious and effective, the perfect way to casual work in Cairns. Hugo, Employee

Great management, Edward and Oceane really care about their staff. A good link with local companies. Emmanuelle, Employee







We work with you to find you the job you’re looking for…

Register with us…

Registering with Top End Consulting is simple. Click on ‘Sign Up Now’ in the Job Board below, fill in your details and attach a current resume or you can also call our office and make an appointment to register with one of our recruitment specialists.

You should bring a digital copy of your resume and any certificates or licenses that you have to your appointment. Make sure that you are able to provide the name and contact information for at least two work references.

You are legally required to provide documentary evidence of your right to work in Australia. For citizens, this can be a passport, birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or a driver’s license. Visa holders will be required to present their passport for work verification.

Following your registration, you will need to complete safety inductions through Top End Consulting.

The entire registration process will take approximately 45 – 60 minutes.

Our Philosophy

“To inspire our people to be the best version of themselves and delivering outstanding outcomes through knowledge, innovation, quality and commitment”


When is pay day?

The pay week runs from Monday to Sunday, although this may differ with certain employers. Payments are processed on Wednesday. It must be noted that different banks have different processing schedules, and we have no control over when payments will become available in your account. Generally the funds will be available by Thursday evening.

To ensure there are no delays in payment, you must provide Top End Consulting with correct payment and taxation details prior to commencing work.

Note: Timesheets must be received by Top End Consulting by 9am on Monday’s. Whilst we endeavour to process late timesheets in a timely fashion, we cannot guarantee payments will be received that week if timesheets are late.


Top End Consulting pays Superannuation in accordance with the Superannuation Guarantee. Top End Consulting operates under an Enterprise Agreement, which specifies all Superannuation will be paid into a Care Super account in your name. You can transfer and consolidate your Superannuation into other accounts at any time.

Payment Summaries?

From June 2019 tax year end, payment summary information will be available online via your myGov account. If you don’t have access to set up an online myGov account, please refer to the ATO for further assistance. The link below from the ATO provides further information for employees.

Changing my Details?

It is important that you advise Top End Consulting of any changes to your contact details. This can be done by visiting the Candidate Centre and also logging into your Payroll Portal.


Upon registering with Top End Consulting, you will be required to provide specific information such as your name, address, date of birth and telephone number. We may also request information relating to your health, employment history and work references. In disclosing this information, you consent to Top End Consulting to use and disclose your information to determine your suitability for employment opportunities. Your information will be stored confidentially and will not be released to third parties without your consent.

What should I do if I cannot attend work or am running late to work?

If you are unable to attend work for any reason, you should advise Top End Consulting as soon as possible. This will allow our consultants to inform your host employer and find a replacement, if necessary.

If you are running late to work, you should contact Top End Consulting to inform us of your estimated time of arrival. This allows us to advise your host employer of when to expect you.

How do I access my Timesheet and Payroll account details?

To log into our payroll system simply go to and you will be able to access Timesheets, Payslipps and all of your Payroll Details.

I want my 2nd year visa – what do I do?

Top End Consulting is happy to complete your second year visa form for any period of work that you have done through us. Please remember, that as per the guidelines set out by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, only certain fields of work or industries can count towards your second year visa. You can obtain a Working Holiday visa: Employment verification form (form 1263) by visiting Please allow up to 4 days processing time for us to complete your form.

What should I do if I want to finish up my assignment?

If you want to cease an employment assignment for any reason, you should let Top End Consulting know of your intended last day. Please advise us if you have any issues or issues with the assignment, as we appreciate feedback. Under no circumstance should you walk off site without advising Top End Consulting of your intended actions.

What should I do if I have any Occupational Health and Safety Concerns about my workplace?

Top End Consulting takes Occupational Health and Safety very seriously. If you have any concerns about the OH&S at your assigned workplace, you should advise both your immediate supervisor and your recruitment consultant immediately. Top End Consulting will investigate all concerns in accordance with our occupational health and safety commitments.

What should I do if I have an accident while at work?

If an injury has occurred, it is essential that you advise your immediate supervisor or first aid officer, have the injury treated and record the nature of the injury. You should then advise Top End Consulting as soon as possible.

What should I do if I have been harassed at the workplace?

If you are feeling harassed or discriminated against at work, you should advise Top End Consulting. We will investigate all concerns and advise you of the appropriate course of action.



Suite 18
Level 1
76-80 Grafton St
Cairns QLD 4870

T: 07 4051 1161
F: 08 8941 5588


Ground Floor
Carpenteria House
13 Cavenagh Street

T: 08 8941 7788
F: 08 8941 5588